A Stunning Jax Hotel Downtown
Our convenient downtown location enhances the attraction of Hyatt Regency Jacksonville. Spectacular views of the St. Johns River, Main Street Bridge, or the Jacksonville skyline are available in our rooms. Gain access to amenities perfectly suited to your needs—business or leisure, we have you covered. An unforgettable experience is in store when you experience, first-hand, our authentic hospitality, exemplary on-site amenities, attentive service and much more. Expect big things in Jacksonville when you stay at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, the best hotel in the city for convenient, comfortable accommodations.
A Wonderful Waterfront Hotel in Jacksonville
Staying at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is an experience you won’t soon forget. With over 960 guestrooms, our on-site and in-room amenities fit the bill for any traveler visiting Jacksonville. Guests enjoy complimentary lobby Wi-Fi and a simple-to-use check-in process through our express check-in or 1-800-CHECK IN line. Scenic riverwalk jogging routes and our hotel’s location adjacent to the Jacksonville Landing offer guests unrivaled access to activities and dining options year-round. When you need to unwind at the end of the day, look no further than your spacious guestroom complete with a lavish Hyatt Grand Bed® and 37” flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels. Comfortable lodging doesn’t get much better than this.
- Exclusive Room Service
- Business Plan and Regency Club Rooms
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- Valet & Self-Parking Options
- FedEx Office Business Center
- Rooftop Heated Swimming Pool and Hot Tub
- 24-Hour StayFit™ Gym and Sauna
- 70 World-Class Golf Courses Nearby
- 110,000 Sq. Ft. of Flexible Meeting and Exhibit Space
- 28,000 Sq. Ft. Grand Ballroom
- 30 Meeting Rooms
- Expansive Outdoor Space Overlooking the Majestic St. Johns River
- Catering Options Featuring Personal Preference Dining®
- Three Restaurants and Lounges
Accessible Hotel Rooms in Downtown Jacksonville
The staff at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our hotel associates are trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer.
Our Hotel Offers Specially Designed Accessible Rooms Featuring:
- Audio/visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in the elevators
- Wheelchair accessible climate controls, closet poles, doors, bathroom fixtures
- Roll-in showers
- Bathtub benches and grab rails
- Closed caption television
- Wheelchair accessible pool and fitness center
Our Downtown Jacksonville Hotel's Business Services
Having to travel away from the office on business should not limit your productivity. Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront provides business travelers with the convenience of a staffed FedEx Office business center, which offers special services such as 24-hour access to computers and Internet, large format color printing and file assistance. Or take advantage of one of our Business Plan guestrooms offering internet access for one computer and additional business services
24 hour self-service access is available for Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront guests.
7:00a.m. - 7:00p.m., Monday – Friday.
Call front desk for weekend hours.
Business center is conveniently located on the third floor.
The FedEx Office business center offers a wide variety of services including
- Color printing
- Photocopy service
- Laser printing
- Facsimile service
- Image scanning
- PC workstations with access to the Internet
- Easy laptop interface
- General office supply sales
- Charges conveniently billed to your room or credit card
Welcome to Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, where metropolitan style meets stunning natural beauty. Situated along the St. Johns North River Walk, our downtown Jacksonville luxury hotel offers incomparable service and comfortable elegance. Stay productive while you travel with our FedEx Office business center complete with assistance from dedicated staff. Expedite your arrival and departure with our convenient Smartphone, PDA and Kiosk Check-In and FastBoard™ services, and take advantage of exclusive amenities prepared especially for our Business Plan guests. Whether your stay in Jacksonville, FL is for business or leisure, rest assured you are staying at one of the premier hotels and resorts in the city.
Rely upon our helpful hotel Concierge, in-room dining service, and multilingual staff to ensure each moment of your stay will be touched by our complete understanding of your expectations.
It’s easy to stay connected with fast and reliable Internet service at Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. High-speed wired and wireless Internet is available in all guestrooms, meeting rooms and public areas of the hotel. Please note that fees may apply.
Map & Directions
From Jacksonville Int'l Airport:
- Take 95 South approximately 18 miles
- Take the Union Street exit (exit 353-B)
- Turn Left (east) onto Union Street
- Travel one mile on Union Street to Newnan Street
- •Turn right onto Newnan Street
- Travel 0.5 miles on Newnan
- Turn left onto Coastline Drive
- Make immediate left into front entrance of our hotel
From 10 East Bound (Gainesville/Tallahassee/Valdosta)
- Merge onto I-10 E toward Jacksonville
- Keep right toward US-17/SR-228/Downtown Jacksonville/Savannah
- Take the exit on the left
- Take the I-95 N exit on the left toward Downtown/International Airport/Savannah
- Take the Forsyth Street exit, EXIT 352B, toward Convention Center
- Turn slight right onto W Forsyth Street
- Turn right onto N Newnan Street
- Turn left onto E Coast Line Drive
- Make immediate left into front entrance of our hotel
From I-95 North Bound (St. Augustine, Miami, Tampa, Orlando, South Florida)
- Take I-95 North to Exit 350-A (Main Street/Prudential Drive)
- Follow signs for Main Street
- Proceed over the Main Street Bridge (Blue Bridge)
- Take a sharp right via the exit ramp
- Turn right at bottom of exit ramp to Newnan
- Turn left on Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel entrance
From Beaches (Atlantic Beach/Neptune Beach/Mayport)
- Take Atlantic Boulevard heading West
- Atlantic Boulevard turns into the Arlington Expressway
- Take Arlington Expressway to the Matthews Bridge
- Cross the Matthews Bridge and follow signs to Downtown via State Street
- Take State Street to Newnan Street
- Turn left on Newnan Street toward the river
- Travel 1.5 miles on Newnan Street
- Turn left on Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel driveway
Directions from Ponte Vedra/Jacksonville Beach
- Take JT Butler Boulevard (Highway 202) West to I-95 North
- Exit #350-A (Main Street/Prudential Drive)
- Follow signs to Main Street
- Proceed over Main Street Bridge (Blue Bridge)
- Take a sharp right via exit ramp
- Turn right at bottom of exit ramp to Newman. Take left onto Coastline Drive and make immediate left into hotel entrance
Be in the center of it all Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront. Set within the city’s business and entertainment districts, our hotel is near beaches and top golf courses.
Now you can plan and organize the perfect stay, well before you check in. Hyatt E-Concierge is our new interactive, on-line service that brings our hotel Concierge directly into your home or office for the luxury of pre-planning hotel activities.
Hyatt E-Concierge will allow you to pre-arrange dinner reservations, activities such as golf, and make special requests before you arrive on property.
FastBoard™ offers guests a way to receive a printed airline boarding pass at the hotel prior to departing for the airport. With FastBoard™ you'll be able to retrieve flight information such as delays and cancellations, check the weather for the region, and print a boarding pass.
We offer professional and timely valet and bellman services, staffed with knowledgeable and friendly staff familiar with the local area.
For those who prefer outdoor exercise, please click here for a jogging/walking map.
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront offers a parking deck managed and operated by ProPark that provides direct access into the hotel. Options include overnight self and valet parking. Guests may use their hotel key card to enter and exit the garage after validating with the Front Desk. Garage entrance is located off of Newnan Street. Additional public parking is available in the nearby area, rates vary.
Overnight self parking: $15
(Prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.)
Overnight valet parking: $20
(Valet Parking may not be available over special events.)
Garage clearance: 6’ 7”
Please visit ProPark for more information.
Niva Gift Shop
Niva Gift Shop is located in the lobby of the hotel and provides a wide array of items for everyone from toiletries, snacks and clothing to unique gifts.
Please call 904 634 4530 for more information.
Hours of Operation
7:00 AM- Midnight, Daily
Effortless Movement around Downtown Jacksonville
Make your way around Jacksonville with ease. Our transportation options are convenient and reliable, taking guests to locations throughout the city when needed—a rare occurrence when everything is so close.
Smooth Sailing on the St. Johns River
The Water Taxi is Jacksonville’s ideal transportation between the north and south bank of the St. Johns River. The process is simple and effective—especially during popular sporting events and festivals. Board a taxi for scenic and serene trips without waiting longer than 20 minutes at the pickup points.
For more information about the water taxi and the hours of service please visit their website here.
A Pleasant Shuttle Service
Our complimentary hotel shuttle provides dependable transit to locations within three miles of Hyatt making a trip to Bragan Field, Veteran’s Memorial Arena, Prime Osborne Convention Center, or EverBank Field quick and easy. Take advantage of this generous service Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and again from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
GO Airport Shuttle/Town Cars/Gator City Taxi
Travel becomes easier when you can immediately head into the city, with exclusive transportation between Hyatt Regency and the Jacksonville International Airport. Shuttles are located outside of the Newnan Street side door at the beginning of every hour, while town cars are outside of Baggage Claim B at the GO Airport Shuttle kiosk. Find the Gator City Taxi kiosk near Baggage Claim A for mobility that suits your needs for maneuvering around the city. Simple arrangements for these convenient modes of transportation can be made at the Concierge desk or via reservation with our committed team on the Hyatt line.
- Hyatt line: 904-493-5240
- GO Airport Shuttle: $20.00 One Passenger and $8.00 Each Additional Passenger
- GO Town Car: $50.00 One Way between Hyatt Regency and Jax International Airport
- Gator City Taxi: $37.00 One to Two Passengers and $8.00 Each Additional Passenger
The Pet-Friendly Hotel Spot in Downtown Jacksonville
A trip to Jacksonville isn’t complete without every member of the family. Our location is ideal for your pup, with walking areas along the riverwalk, The Landing and numerous parks around the city for you to explore. Our local beaches are dog-friendly, so visit Atlantic, Neptune and Jacksonville Beach before 9 a.m. and after 5 p.m. with your furry friend. Back in your cozy room, appreciate the special attention we give every guest, with a pet bed and water bowl provided for your best friend’s comfort and convenience.
- To make your pet’s stay comfortable, a pet bed & water bowl has been provided for your use in the guest room
- The Front Desk will provide a temporary ID tag to place on the collar of your pet during the entire stay. This tag must be returned to the front desk upon checkout or a $25.00 fee will be charged
- A “Pet on Vacation” door hanger is provided for you to maintain outside of your door at all times
- Your pet should be on a leash or in a carrying case at all times
- When you wish to have your room serviced, please contact the front desk at extension 4514 to establish a time when you are able to take the pet outside along with you (service is available between 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM)
- Only service animals are permitted in public areas such as restaurants, bar, lounge, pool or health club areas
- Please use our Dog Walk area located in the front of the parking garage facing the riverfront. Doggie clean-up bags are available for clean-up after your pet.
- Out of respect for other guests, we ask that you settle your pet in for the night by 9:30 PM
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville does not assume liability for a guests’ pet or its actions while at the hotel
- Please be sure to leave a telephone number on file in the case we may need to contact you
- Hotel will only allow dogs in the guest room.
- Reservations must be made at least three (3) days in advance of arrival.
- Only dogs weighing 50 pounds (22.68 kilograms) and under are permitted. Two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom, provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 pounds (34.02 kilograms).
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that your room will be charged a deep cleaning fee of $100.00 for up to a six (6) night stay. An additional $100.00 deep cleaning fee will be applied for stays from 7 - 30 nights. For stays beyond 30 nights, deep cleaning fee will be at the hotel's discretion.
Check-in Time: 3:00 pm
Check-out Time: Noon
New Director of Events
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront has announced Paul Cohn as its new Director of Events.
A classic of college football, witness the annual bowl game that can’t be missed in Jacksonville, Florida.
Save big while supporting and enjoying Jacksonville's distinguished performing arts and music.
Stay and Play Offer
Whether it's the restaurants, entertainment or beautiful views be sure to experience our Jacksonville Landing Stay and Play Offer that places you in the heart of it all.
Book Now or call 904.634.4515